There are positions open to join the CUT x SEWN Magazine staff. The following are the open positions as of February 8, 2019:
1. Indie Gaming
- Latest in independent games
- Game reviews
- Journalism (contact and interview game developers and/or dedicated players)
- Latest in fashion (new talent, new collections, ect.)
- Collection reviews
- Fashion journalism (contact and interview visual artists)
- Editors of this section are responsible for editing content regarding FASHION
- Latest in visual art (new talent, gallery news, ect.)
- Art collection reviews
- Art journalism (contact and interview visual artists)
- Editors of this section are responsible for editing content regarding ART
- Latest in music (music news, new artists, ect.)
- Song/album reviews
- Top charts
- Music recommendations
- Music journalists (contact and interview musical artists)
- Editors of this section are responsible for editing content regarding MUSIC
- Latest in film (new movies, movie news, new directors/producers)
- Movie reviews
- Film journalist (contact and interview filmmakers)
- Editors of this section are responsible for editing content regarding FILM
- Sneaker writers (latest in sneakers, sneaker reviews, sneaker news, ect.)
- High-end footwear writers (latest in high-end footwear, news, reviews, ect.)
- Footwear journalists (contact and interview sneakerheads, hypebeasts, shoe designers, ect.)
- Editors of this section are responsible for editing content regarding FOOTWEAR
For more information on the skills and qualifications necessary to fit one or more positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative visual directors
- Design logos and graphics for CXS
- Visual promos (short ads, film, animations)
- Design magazine covers and spreads for issues
Graphic designers must have experience in the film/animation and graphic design field.
Photographers must have flexibility regarding travel and must be dedicated to the position.
1. Manage email accounts associated with CUT x SEWN. Respond to inquiries.
2. Promoter (Spread the word about CUT x SEWN Magazine and contact promotion pages via CXS promotion email account)
3. Event Management.
Email account managers must have the ability to connect with the public and make a good name for CUT x SEWN. Be respectful and professional when responding to emails.
Fill out the form below if interested in any of the positions above.
If you have any questions regarding positions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Feel free to send us any ideas/suggestions you have for the magazine as well!
Please understand this is an unpaid position. Join for the experience and be a part of something great.