We are proud to announce that we teamed up with Blake Minto, Millinsky, Jean Cocopuffs, Anna Costello, the designers of LXRY APPVREL, Simon of sstyle, Callum “Outlander” McCaff of StreetFashion01, Mr. Feez, and Champ of Hybrid Clothing to bring fashion-forward creatives our very first contest! This contest is loaded with opportunities for designers from all across the globe. So, if you are a designer who is trying to get something going with your brand, this contest might just be the best $5 you will ever spend.
“What is this contest?” you ask? Long story short, designers from all over the world can submit original garment designs for a chance to get a size-set of their original clothing professionally manufactured in the highest of quality in sizes small-extra large! Whether it’s shirts, skirts, jackets, dresses, caps, capes, pants, socks, sweaters, shorts, hoodies — nothing is off limits… except shoes. We can’t do shoes… sorry. Other than that, your creativity is not being held back whatsoever. As a matter of fact, the winner is chosen based on creativity and originality. Be original!
Here are some important things you may need to know if you are interested in joining:
- Sketches must be clean and a MINIMUM of 1200 x 900 resolution digital graphics. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. If you do not have access to these softwares, you can submit a hand sketched copy so long as its readable and easy to distignuish the gaments and lines.
- Your designs must include measurements, color and fabric. Front, back and side view.
- Concepts MUST be original. No copying. If we find any mimicking of designs, those contestants will be disqualified with no questions asked.
- Contestants will have as long as necessary (before June 27th) sign up and send payment via PayPal.
- Thirty-six (36) days to sign up, send payment, design and submit final concepts. Final submission date is June 27, 2015 at 11:59 PM (That’s 720 hours to make something dope).
- Ten (10) day judging period. Judges will choose ten (10) finalists. Public vote on top 5.
- Judges will then pick the final winner. Final grand prize winner will be announced on July 10, 2015 and will be sent an email with details regarding the manufacturing of their garments.
Who are the judges for the contest?
- CXS founder and managing/creative director Ryan Henry
- CXS Editor In Chief and Head of Design Kurt Palo
- CXS Product Specialist Connor Bradley
- LOVE/ENVY Creative director Blake Minto
- NASASEASONS Owner/Creative Director Millinsky
- Designer, model and internet personality Jean Cocopuffs
- The designers of LXRY APPVREL
- Simon of sstyle
- Callum “Outlander” McCaff of StreetFashion01
- Model Mr. Feez
- Hybrid Clothing Owner and Creative director Champ
If an insignificant amount of people sign up for this contest after 3 weeks of opening, contest will be cancelled and everyone who sent in a payment will receive a full refund via PayPal.